Today we have released the new version 3.1.2 of Vaporizer 2.
Among many other changes here are the highlights:
- Improved Windows installer that allows to change folders for presets, wavetables and noises and it stores the selection for later updates
- Installer now detects CPU support for SSE2 / AVX vector extensions and suggests installation option
- New standard licensing system based on serial numbers (all existing licenses remain untouched) - read more here and here
- MIDI program change now freely definable across four banks (A-D) in the preset editor
- MIDI learn also for wavetable editor GUI functions to allow wavetable editing with MIDI controllers
- UI fixes in the frequency bin / harmonics editor
- Stability improvements, e.g. fix for issue with Cubase 10
Download it here!