"Probably the most versatile wavetable synthesizer"
Vaporizer 2 is our flagship hybrid wavetable additive / subtractive VST / AU / AAX synthesizer / sampler workstation.
The heart of this plugin is the alias-free versatile high-performance wavetable sound engine with low system CPU resource usage.
Vaporizer 2 comes with a groundbreaking wavetable editor with a vast number of editing possibilities including frequency shift, smooth, clean, bend and bloat for single-cycles, parts of single-cycles or even whole wavetables.
Featuring an easy-to use wavetable draw mode with smooth Bezier curves and snap to grid function.
Includes 780+ wavetables and single cycles and 410+ factory presets.
Vaporizer 2 features a comprehensive preset management system with tags, free text search, file system folder management and ratings.
MANY MORE HIGHLIGHTS
- State-of the art wavetable engine with four independent alias-free wavetable oscillator banks with up to 24 oscillator unison
- Low system CPU resource usage - even with more than 1.000 oscillators playing
- Groundbreaking wavetable editor with a vast number of editing possibilities including frequency shift, smooth, clean, bend and bloat for single-cycles, parts of single-cycles or even whole wavetables
- Easy-to use wavetable draw mode with smooth Bezier curves and snap to grid function
- Mix-in, amplitude modulate, interpolate, convolute, time>frequency, frequency>time or normalize wavetable cycles
- Generate FM, PWM, harmonic morphed / reduced, low pass / high pass / band pass / comb / formant filtering and even hard sync wavetables out of an arbitrary single cycle waveform
- Morphing and phase shifting of wavetable cycles
- Import and change standard (Serum, Icarus) format wavetables - also simply via drag and drop
- Record single cycle changes into a new wavetable
- Oscillator pitch modulation and phase modulation with very fast modulations (up to ~ 2kHz)
- 30 real-time wavetable effects per oscillator including innovative algorithms for hard sync, sincify, brew and bend / bloat
- Additive synthesis section that allows to freely edit all harmonics and phases in real-time
- FM synthesis up to a chain of 4 oscillators
- Sampler section (wav / aiff / ogg / mp3) with loop points, loop start modulation, zero crossing detection and key tracking
- Granular synthesis mode in the sampler section for stunning ambient effects
- Resample samples to wavetables with pitch detection
- Intelligent polyphonic portamento / glissando (you need to hear it!)
- Mono legato mode or polyphonic 4 / 16 voice modes
- Three effects busses including 4 x oversampling and mono cutoff to preserve a clean low end
- 11+ highly parameterizable effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, bitcrush, eq, compressor, limiter, flanger, phaser, comb filter, waveshaper and more
- All effect times and durations can be synced to DAW
- State of the art filter section (30+ different types) with 4 x oversampled LPF (biquad, state variable and diode ladder implementations) plus high pass, all pass, band pass, notch, shelf, comb and scream filters - all with resonance
- Very steep filter curves for punchy basses
- Real-time filter response display
- Comprehensive modulation system with powerful modulation matrix including graphical display of modulation curves
- 25 modulation sources including key track, random drift and four custom macro knobs
- 220(!) modulation destinations (modulatable parameters) for almost unlimited modulation combinations
- Innovative audio routing system for all sound generators, filters and effect busses
- Five freely editable MSEG envelopes with loop function and DAW timecode sync
- Five LFOs (per voice - means up to 80 LFOs in total) with smooth generation optimized for lowest frequencies with ramp and phase that can be set per voice or global - can be synced to the DAW
- Built-in arpeggiator that is freely editable and supports polyphonic modes, hold and midi file drag and drop
- Three step sequencers that can be synced to the DAW
- All parameter knobs / sliders automatable and support manual editing for exact parameter values
- State of the art preset management system with tags, free text search, file system folder management and ratings
- General setting of wavetable frequency characteristics: sharp (ideal filtering), soft (butterworth filtering), dull (linear)
- Comes with a daily growing number of presets – free regular updates on the website
- Includes 780+ wavetables and single cycles and 410+ factory presets
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface that is freely scalable and resizable even up to 4k and more with many drag and drop features and many graphical components, e.g. audio-out oscilloscope, filter response, MSEG / LFO / ARP
- Hotkeys for most important editor functions
- Life-long free update policy!
- Plus: the sound is stunning!
Available formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAX plugins and a standalone version for both Mac OSX and Windows.
- Any CPU that supports AVX or SSE2 (Intel or AMD)
- 1GB RAM
- Windows 8/10 (32/64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.10 or above
- VSTi / AU / AAX compatible Host software (32bit and 64bit).
- This product requires installation by placing a KEY FILE.
In case that you already have a Vaporizer 1 license you can also use Vaporizer 2 with it. Just place the license file in the folder where your plugin is located.