Vaporizer2 is our first hybrid wavetable additive / subtractive VST/AU synthesizer / sampler workstation. The intention of this development is to create a alias-free high-performance wavetable sound engine with low system CPU resource usage.
Read a detailed list of the product features here.
- State-of the art wavetable engine with four independent alias-free wavetable oscillator banks with up to 24 oscillator unison
- Groundbreaking wavetable editor with a vast number of editing possibilities including frequency shift, smooth, clean, bend and bloat for single-cycles, parts of single-cycles or even whole wavetables
- Mix-in, amplitude modulate, interpolate or normalize wavetable cycles
- Generate FM, PWM and even hard sync wavetables out of an arbitrary single cycle waveform
- Morphing and phase shifting of wavetable cycles
- Import and change standard (Serum, Icarus) format wavetables - also simply via drag and drop
- Additive synthesis section that allows to freely edit all harmonics and phases in real-time
- Sampler section (wav / aiff / ogg / mp3) with many features, loop points etc.
- Resample samples to wavetables with pitch detection
- Full polyphonic portamento / glissando (you need to hear it!)
- Mono legato mode or polyphonic 4 / 16 voive modes
- Three effects busses that can be 4 x oversampled and include a mono cutoff
- 10+ highly parameterizable effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, bitcrush, eq, compressor, limiter, flanger, phaser and more
- All effect times and durations can be synced to DAW
- State of the art filter section (30+ different types) with 4 times oversampled LPF (biquad, statevariable and diode ladder implementations) plus highpass, allpass, bandpass, notch and shelf filters - all with resonance
- Very steep filter curves for punchy basses
- Real-time filter response dislay
- Innovative audio routing system
- Five freely editable MSEG envelopes with loop function
- Three LFOs with smooth generation optimized for lowest frequencies with ramp and phase that can be set per voice or global - can be synced to the DAW
- Built-in arpeggiator that is freely ediatble and supports polyphonic modes and hold
- Three step sequencers that can be synced to the DAW
- All parameter knobs / sliders automatable
- Comes with large number of presets
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface that is freely scalable and resizable even up to 4k and more with many drag and drop features
- Plus: the sound is stunning!
Want to learn more about Vaporizer2? Visit the product page.