Current version: 2.4.1 (June 2nd 2019) - change log:
- With 2.4.1:
- Usability improvements in wavetable editor: dropdown boxes for edit mode, grid, frequency domain edit functions
- New featue: editing frequency domain bins in multi selection (multiple wavetable positions simultaneously)
- Added sample and hold waveform in wavetable editor
- Corrected LFO MSEG enevelopes (now working for LFO 2-5)
- With 2.4.0:
- Additional filter section with 14 versatile high quality, low CPU filters with waveshapers
- New feature: Oscillator drift mode (exciter option in oscillator section)
- New feature: LFO MSEG enevelopes with loop support (only active in "per voice" mode)
- Added 300 high-quality wavetables
- Now including 951 high-quality wavetables and single cycle waveforms
- Added 40 high-quality presets
- Now including 207 factory presets
- Improvements to additional colour schemes and skins: IceCubes and BloodTech!
- Several bug fixes in the sound engine, step sequencers DAW sync and wave table generators
- Standalone / Mac64, Win64
- FL Studio / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Ableton Live / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Reaper / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- VSTHost / SAVIHost / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Reaper / Mac64 / VST2, VST3
- Cubase 10 Pro / Win64 / VST3
- Presonus Studio One 4 / Win64 / VST2, VST3
- AU Lab / Mac64 / AU
- Logic Pro / Mac64 / AU
- Garage Band / Mac64 / VST3 / AU
- Renoise 3.1 / Win64 / VST
Please test the demo version on your system first! The standard version of Vaporizer2 requires a CPU with AVX vector extensions - if your system is older than from 2011 please check first! We added an SSE2 compatible version per huge demand. But take into account that this one will not achieve highest CPU performance.
All downloads include both, demo version and full version. You unlock the full functionality by placing the license key file you have purchased in the Vaporizer2 folder.
By downloading and installing you accept the license agreement.