Vaporizer2 was officially released on Feb 1st 2019!
Current version: 2.1.7 (Feb 20th 2019) - change log:
- Fixed: LDF filter issues
- Fixed: Keyboard input to MIDI keyboard
- Fixed: Save preset as FXP, FLS files
- Stability improvements
- Bug fixes
- Standalone / Mac64, Win64
- FL Studio / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Ableton Live / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Reaper / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- VSTHost / SAVIHost / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Reaper / Mac64 / VST2, VST3
- Cubase 10 Pro / Win64 / VST3
- AU Lab / Mac64 / AU
- Logic Pro / Mac64 / AU
- Garage Band / Mac64 / VST3 / AU
- ProTools / Win64 / AAX
- ProTools / Mac64 / AAX
There are issue reports for Reaper / Mac64 / AU. Please test the demo version on your system first!
The standard version of Vaporizer2 requires a CPU with AVX vector extensions - if your system is older than from 2011 please check first! We added an SSE2 compatible version per huge demand. But take into account that this one will not achieve highest CPU performance.
All downloads include both, demo version and full version. You unlock the full functionality by placing the license key file you have purchased in the Vaporizer2 folder.
By downloading and installing you accept the license agreement.