Vaporizer2 was officially released on Feb 1st 2019!
Current version: 2.2.7 (April 20th 2019) - change log:
- Added Win32 SSE2 versions
- New feature: solo mode in wavetable editor to play only selected wavetable positions
- New feature: freehand wavetable draw mode
- New feature: slider display of selected range from default value
- New feature: type in exact MSEG values
- Corrected wavetable position copy and paste behavior (CTRL + v: replace with copied positions, CTRL + insert: insert copied positions)
- Bugfixes for preset changes and an issue in the WT engine causing sporadically low frequency distortion
- Stability improvements in Renoise 3.1
- Now including 167 factory presets
- Now including 642 high-quality wavetables and single cycle waveforms
- Standalone / Mac64, Win64
- FL Studio / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Ableton Live / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Reaper / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- VSTHost / SAVIHost / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Reaper / Mac64 / VST2, VST3
- Cubase 10 Pro / Win64 / VST3
- Presonus Studio One 4 / Win64 / VST2, VST3
- AU Lab / Mac64 / AU
- Logic Pro / Mac64 / AU
- Garage Band / Mac64 / VST3 / AU
- Renoise 3.1 / Win64 / VST
- ProTools / Win64 / AAX
- ProTools / Mac64 / AAX
Please test the demo version on your system first! The standard version of Vaporizer2 requires a CPU with AVX vector extensions - if your system is older than from 2011 please check first! We added an SSE2 compatible version per huge demand. But take into account that this one will not achieve highest CPU performance.
All downloads include both, demo version and full version. You unlock the full functionality by placing the license key file you have purchased in the Vaporizer2 folder.
By downloading and installing you accept the license agreement.