All downloads include both, demo version and full version. In case you just want to test the demo, download the installer below. You unlock the full functionality by placing the license key file you have purchased in the Vaporizer2 folder.
Current version: 2.5.2 (October 6th 2019) - change log:
- With 2.5.2:
- Standalone version now supports ASIO
- Installer allows changing plugin install paths
- Fixed MSEG compatibility bug with older presets
- New factory presets
- With 2.5.1:
- Improved sample to wavetable processing
- New feature: automatically create wavetable patch from sample including MSEG or LFO, mono and stereo
- New feature: reverse sample selection
- Additional presets, now including 271 factory presets
- Bug fix of an issue in version 2.5.0 that made the wavetable editor unusable. Please update to 2.5.1 if you are using that version.
- Standalone / Mac64, Win64
- FL Studio / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Ableton Live / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Reaper / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- VSTHost / SAVIHost / Win32/64 / VST2, VST3
- Reaper / Mac64 / VST2, VST3
- Cubase 10 Pro / Win64 / VST3
- Presonus Studio One 4 / Win64 / VST2, VST3
- AU Lab / Mac64 / AU
- Logic Pro / Mac64 / AU
- Garage Band / Mac64 / VST3 / AU
- Renoise 3.1 / Win64 / VST
Please test the demo version on your system first! The standard version of Vaporizer2 requires a CPU with AVX vector extensions - if your system is older than from 2011 please check first! We added an SSE2 compatible version per huge demand. But take into account that this one will not achieve highest CPU performance.
By downloading and installing you accept the license agreement.