VAPORIZER1 Legacy Version V1.30
The old Version 1.30 of VAPORIZER1 is still available.
- Oscillator hard-sync
- A brand new preset management system
- A new prest browser with sorting, filtering based on preset metadata & pre-listening of factory and custom presets (optimized for high-number of presets)
- Real MIDI-Learn - parameters can be freely assigned to MIDI CCs by using a LEARN function
- MIDI Program change
Look out for version 1.3 of the Vaporizer User's Guide that is released now.
The plugin is available as 32bit / 64bit Mac OS X AU, VST & VST3.
- Any CPU that supports SSE (Intel Pentium and above, AMD XP and above)
- 128MB RAM
- WINDOWS 2000 / XP / VISTA / 7 / 8 (32 / 64BIT) OR MAC OS X 10.6 or above
- VST / AU compatible host software (32bit and 64bit)
The demo version will mute audio out after ten minutes of testing and does not allow saving of patches / exporting to host.
In case that you need a standalone executable version that runs without a VST host please follow the instructions here.
By downloading and installing the demo you accept the license agreement.